St. Augustine is dressed to impress for the holidays! The Star of The Show is “Nights of Lights” ~ the award-winning holiday light display dazzles the city with more than three million white lights adorning every corner of the historic district. We will have all kinds of Fun visiting the Historic Sites, along with some great meals!
St Augustine Holiday Tour
- Trip Includes
Christmas In St. Augustine ~ 4-Day/3-Night Holiday Fun / Dec 20-23, 2022 / Double $1650.00 p/p / Single $2500.00 p/p / Triple $1450.00 p/p
St. Augustine is dressed to impress for the holidays! The Star of The Show is "Nights of Lights" ~ the award-winning holiday light display dazzles the city with more than three million white lights adorning every corner of the historic district. We will have all kinds of Fun visiting the Historic Sites, along with some great meals.
Folks have been asking for this one for a while and we plan on delivering some great Holiday Fun with this trip!
This will be a very popular trip that will sell out fast so be sure to get your reservations in early!
Lots of Tours & Attractions On This Trip! Sightseeing cruise of St. Augustine, “Lives & Wives” of Henry Flagler, World Golf Hall of Fame, Castillo de San Marcos, Colonial Quarter, Tour of St. Augustine, Lightner Museum, Fountain of Youth, Trolley tour of St. Augustine’s Nights of Lights, Free time to enjoy St. Augustine!
Day 1 – Tuesday, December 20, 2022
Depart for St. Augustine, FL and arrive at our hotel ~ Hilton St. Augustine
- The unique Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront hotel in St. Augustine combines a reverence for the history with the modern day luxuries and amenities guests expect in a Hilton. This St Augustine hotel’s intimate size and feel are reminiscent of a boutique hotel, and yet it offers the extensive services and facilities that are usually found only in much larger St. Augustine hotels. The charming, vibrant Spanish Colonial period structure consists of a “hollow square” design, in this case, 19 different buildings set around an inner courtyard and connected by an interior corridor. Situated in the Historic District of “America’s Oldest City”, the Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront hotel is within walking distance to many of the area’s finest restaurants and most popular attractions.
- Relax and enjoy a one hour and fifteen minute boat cruise aboard the Victory III. Narrated tours by the Captain provide an incomparable way to view St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites of interest.
- Dinner included at The Raintree Restaurant. The Raintree Restaurant is located in Uptown St. Augustine in a Victorian home built in 1879. They are family owned and operated and have been in business for 40 years. You’ll enjoy a delicious dinner and entertainment “The Lives & Wives of Henry Flagler”.
Day 2 – Wednesday, December 21, 2022
- Full breakfast buffet included at hotel (with voucher).
- Depart for World Golf Hall of Fame, admission is included Admission to the Hall of Fame includes entrance to the museum, one shot on the Hall of Fame Challenge Hole, and an IMAX film.
- Lunch included at Murray Bros. Caddy Shack.
- Admission included to Castillo de San Marcos. Built by the Spanish in St. Augustine to defend Florida and the Atlantic trade route, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument preserves the oldest masonry fortification in the continental United States and interprets more than 450 years of cultural intersections.
- Admission and tour of Colonial Quarter. Located on St. George Street in downtown St. Augustine’s historic district, the Colonial Quarter offers visitors a glimpse into the lives of 16th, 17th, & 18th century residents.
- Free evening to enjoy St. Augustine with dinner on your own.
Day 3 – Thursday, December 22, 2022
- Full breakfast buffet included at hotel (with voucher).
- Guide to conduct a tour of St. Augustine, to include admission to the Lightner Museum, and a visit to the FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH (with a drink from the fountain included!).
- The Lightner Museum is housed in the former Alcazar Hotel, built in 1888 by Henry Flagler. Today it is home to one of the finest collections of fine and decorative 19th century art in the country.
- The Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park offers a 15-acre historical site where St. Augustine came to be in the year 1565. Guests can enjoy seeing stars from the park’s planetarium, exploring the native Timucua village, watching an old cannon fire, visit the two-story Discovery Globe, take a walk through the waterfront outdoor park, and much more.
- Free afternoon.
- Dinner included this evening at Columbia Restaurant.
- Experience St. Augustine’s 29th Annual Nights of Lights with St. Augustine’s Famous Nights of Lights Trolley Tour! Guests of all ages will delight as the award-winning holiday light display dazzles the city with more than three million white lights adorning every corner of the historic district. See the lights twinkle even brighter with your complimentary viewing glasses.
Day 4 – Friday, December 23, 2022
- Full breakfast buffet included at hotel (with voucher) and then depart for home.
• • • • • • • • • •
To Book Your Fun Trip With All Around, You Need To Call Our Tour Office Mon-Fri 9:00am to 4:00pm at... (941) 488-9393
On the day of your trip we have several Pick-Up Locations throughout Manatee, Sarasota & Charlotte Counties for you to drive to and park your car. We will pick you up at one of these locations and drop you back off there when your tour has ended. You can pick the location that is most convenient for you.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off times Vary based on your destination and we will give you those times when you call to book your fun All Around tour!
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation
- Accommodations for 3 nights
- 6 Meals: Including three deluxe continental breakfasts, one lunch, and two dinners.
- Tours and Attractions
- Local guide while in St. Augustine